Samsung Galaxy A80 is the first Samsung smart phone to employ the Snapdragon 730g Soc. Samsung is also offering a one-time screen replacement plan for Rs 990 extra
NO COST EMI STARTING FROM RS 7,999 ON FLIPKART (PRE-ORDER NOW)
THE CAMERA BUILT FOR LIVE. NOT JUST FOR SELFIES.SAMSUNG INDIA
Rotating camera for everything live
The Galaxy A80 changes how you document life. With the 48mp Rotating camera, You can now match the quality of front camera shots with that of the rear camera.
Samsung Galaxy A80 features a rotating camera which is pretty much the highlight of the device. Priced at Rs 47,990.
the smartphone is available in one storage variant of 8 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage. In terms of colours, Samsung Galaxy A80 comes in three variants — phantom back, angel gold and ghost white.
Sale Date confirmed(as per the news):-Samsung Galaxy A80
- The Samsung A80 will go on sale 1 August
- During the pre-bookings, Samsung is offering flat 5% cashback to customers purchasing the smartphone using a Citibank Credit Card.
- The offer is valid on both Flipkart and Samsung Store and is applicable on both EMI and non-EMI purchases.
- The offer is valid all the way till 31 August.
There are three cameras on the Galaxy A80 — a 48 MP, f/2.0 main sensor, an 8 MP ultra-wide camera lens with a 123-degree field of view, and a 3D depth-sensing camera.
The Scene Optimiser artificial intelligence software is previously seen on the NOTE 9 and S10 has also been included for scene recognition, along with predictive image stabilisation for video.
oTHER SPECIAL FEATURES:-
- The screen contains the fingerprint sensor inside it, too, rather than it being on the back or side of the phone.
- The Galaxy A80, comes with the Snapdragon 730G SoC and is accompanied by 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage space.
- A 3,700 mAh battery supplies the energy, ready to be topped up using a 25W fast charger.
The smartphone is known for its unique camera mechanism and for being the first Samsung smartphone to kill the notch and offer a full-display front.
It would be available for sale on online and offline stores starting 1 August.