before you gonna start,read this:
first of all,decide whether you want to make a free website or a paid(high earning website)?
There are hundreds of different website building platforms:(my personal choice would be wordpress)
You can also code your website:
1.but i would not recommened you as:-
- it requires very much time to get build
- any error can affect its ranking on google
- your end result will be not as best as needed
As you can see from the graph above, in 2019, the most popular website builders (or content management systems) are:
- WordPress (free) 52%
- Wix (paid) 7%
- Joomla (free) 4%
- Progress Sitefinity (free) 4%
- SquareSpace (paid) 4%
- Weebly (paid) 2%
If you find yourself wondering, “Why use WordPress?” you’ve come to the right place. Pondering this question means you’ve at least researched WordPress a bit
or heard about it from a friend or colleague.
But that doesn’t mean you’ve completely weighed any pros and cons or checked out the features in-depth.
Therefore, we’d like to break down the benefits of using WordPress for you, giving a clear view as to why it’s the most popular content management system and website building software in the world.
about my website:-
MY WEBSITE IS BUILT ON WORDPRESS PLATFORM ON A FREE AVAILABLE WORDPRESS THEME AND I HAVE PURCHASED THE DOMAIN NAME FROM GODADDY.COM,and hosting from wordpress.
STEP 1. Get Web Hosting and Register a Domain Name:
In order to set up your WordPress (or any other type of website), you’re going to need two things:
- Domain Name (a web address like YourSiteName.com)
- Web Hosting (a service that connects your site to the internet
how to register a domain name and get web hosting?
Full disclosure: I earn a commission if you end up purchasing Bluehost through my referral links in this guide.
This helps me to keep WebsiteSetup up and running and up-to-date. Thanks for your support.
Use this link to get a free domain (for the first year) with your hosting
2. Choose Your Website Hosting Plan:
Once you click “get started now,” you’ll be taken to a page to select the hosting plan of your choice.
- Choice Plus
If you are on a budget, you can use their “basic” plan. It’s great for smaller sites with low or no traffic.
However, if you want to scale or expect more traffic to your website, I recommend choosing their “choice plus” plan. It’s truly unlimited.
Whichever you choose, you can later upgrade or downgrade based on your needs.
3. Choose a Domain Name:
If you don’t have a domain name yet, here’s an easy starting point:
- If you’re making a website for your business, your domain name should match your company name. for example(businessname.com)
- If you’re planning to set up a website for yourself, then YourName.com can be a great option.
- Or it can be of your choice or want
which extensions to use???
- whether to use .com,.org.,.edu,or .in with your website name for example🙁onlintechgyan.com)
- In my opinion you should always go for a (.com)extension as it is very good for your future growth otherwise opt for anyother available
4. Fill In Your Account Details:
- To create your account, just enter in your personal information on the “create your account” page.
- You’ll need to add in your first name, last name, country, street address, city, zip code, phone number, and email address.
- Your receipt will be sent to the email address you enter here.
5. Check Your “Package Information” and Finish Registration:
Next step is to check your account details on wordpress as well as your hosting id,so that no faulty or wrong information is there as it can affect your website.
6. Create Your Password and Log Into wordpress: